Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2017 global revenues of 12.5 EUR billion.
Together with its clients, Capgemini Romania creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working.
Bring your talent and passion to Capgemini Romania – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Project description/Role Description:
Is in charge of deploying Lean management approach within the organization through dedicated missions, according to defined Roadmap.
Performs sustainability assessments and ensures that Lean management practices stick within the implemented teams.
Responsibilities and requirements:
- Drive all diagnostic analysis to gain an objective, in-depth and insightful understanding of current state on a pre-determined perimeter
- Formalize, share and explain current state findings giving adequate insights to the concerned team leaders and teams
- Train Team Leaders and Teams to the standard toolset of the Lean Management System
- Drive discussions and workshops to help teams adapt the generic tools set to specific circumstances
- Help Team Leaders to define a Future State with ambitious and specific objectives (organizational and operational)
- Coach team leaders and teams in the implementation of transformation action plans through the implementation of LM tools
- Observe the implementation of LM tools, team organization, dynamics & interaction and give impactful feedback
- Spend 80% of the time on the floor, build trust and proximity with operational teams, gain first hand insights on operational issues and team organization
- Contribute to project governance (formalize deliverables, present progress, raise alerts, etc.)
- Occasionally interact with higher management (sponsors, EXCO, etc.) to give insights on specific areas (e.g. diagnostic analysis,
- Contribute to continuously improving the LM toolset and deployment approach based previous experiences
What we offer:
- Permanent employment contract.
- Attractive benefits package: meal tickets, medical services, private pension, gym discounts.
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment.
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists.
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects.
- Dynamic, international working environment.
- Team events (team buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.).