Be empowered to harness the latest Microsoft technology and build innovative SharePoint / Office 365 solutions for global clients.
We offer career paths for you as SharePoint Lead Developer / Solution Architect. Your technical skills are important, and for your development, we invest heavily in a number of courses and certification and skills network. Our clients include the largest companies and authorities in Sweden. The projects we work with are often in the forefront of new technologies and methods.
As a SharePoint Lead Developer / Solution Architect you’ll work with leading-edge technology and global brands. We’ll expect you to:
- Participate in all phases of system and application development, from requirements analysis through design and delivery
- Meet clients and support sales with SharePoint and Office 365 competence
- Stand alone work when neccesary
- Be one of leaders for our SharePoint onshore and offshore team
- Design and/or develop SharePoint solutions
We’re looking for SharePoint Developers / Solution Architects who can bring:
- Excelente knowledge in SharePoint as a platform and how it can be customized to fit for specific client requirments.
- Understanding of SharePoint role in relation with Office 365 and Cloud
- Developer competence within SharePoint 2010, 2013 (development using app patterns and best practices, integrations and modern front-end solutions).
- SharePoint configurations (Search, User profiles, Product catalog, Authentication etc.)
- Competence in Hybrid solutions and moving and upgrading existing SharePoint solutions to SharePoint Online and Cloud
- English, fluent in speaking and writing
Candidates who want to truly stand out will also be able to show us:
- Relevant certifications in SharePoint and/or Office 365
- Genuine interest in SharePoint. Prove that you follow trends in this most interesting platform. Example: You moved your focus towards SharePoint 2016
- Designing advanced SharePoint solutions
- Capability in working with SharePoint pre-sales and client offers
- Swedish language
Applying online for this position is as simple as a few clicks. Your application should contain your CV, a cover letter and any additional relevant documentation, such as grades or certificates. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us.
Contact Person: Adis Katkic
Telephone: +46 (0) 76 786 47 95
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.Apply now