Job Title: Lead Salesforce Developer
Location: Chicago, IL/ Woodland hills, CA
Link to Apply: https://career5.successfactors.eu/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=715088&company=C0001123183P
• 10 years of Experience in software development and or programming design and systems management
• At least 6 years of experience with customization on the Salesforce Lightning platform which should include Lightning Components using the Lightning Design System framework Apex and declarative platform tools Process Builder Visual Workflow Lightning App Builder etc
• 2 3 Implementations of Service Cloud Features Omni Channel Live Agent CTI Case Management
• 4 years of technical team leadership Experience Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience in solution design particularly with Salesforce Familiar with onshore offshore delivery model Implementing Salesforce solutions including custom platform development Apex Visualforce Lightning Components integrations with back office systems often through the use of middleware tools and complex data migrations Implementation of Service Cloud Implementation
• Providing effort estimates for all technical components on a project Leading design discussions with the client developers onshore and offshore Providing best practices on general code UI integration design and deployment
• Performing code reviews Managing offshore developers and ensuring they deliver high quality product.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
What We offer
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.