Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and industry specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Role – Lead Fullstack Engineer
Type – Fulltime permanent with benefits
- 8 years of experience Hands on Full stack developer Lead experience.
- Well experience in leading and guiding a team Very good experience in Java 1 8.
- Excellent knowledge in OOPS and designing Microservices knowledge and design principles.
- Knowledge on Application Integration and API Management Strong in SpringBoot.
- RESTful services and Spring JPA Hibernate.
- Good to have Spring cloud experience Unit testing with JUnit and Mockito.
- Good knowledge in RDBMS and DB designing ex Oracle MS SQL Server.
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum process DevOps knowledge Git Jenkins Maven SonarQube UCD etc.
- Cloud knowledge Pivotal Cloud Foundry PCF.
- Interacting with Cross Functional teams business SMEs Security integration etc.
- Good to have messaging experience ex Kafka.
- Good to have experience in Unix Linux.
- Good to have knowledge in Containerization.
- Good Communication skills.
- Experience in Requirements gathering understanding and gap analysis.
- Participate in Business users discussions and integration SMEs.
- Good to have experience in pre-sales discussions demos and PoCs.
- Well experienced in managing stakeholders and able to communicate appropriately.
- Knowledge in Banking Insurance will be plus.
What we Offer
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law.