Job Title: Lead Data Scientist
Exp Level: Minimum 15 years
Provide Data Science Competence for various Digital Offerings, Data Driven Services, Big Data Lake & Analytics projects and Artificial Intelligence Technology related initiatives. Ensure Data Science best practices, frameworks and methodologies are provisioned within the Group Digital Services & Offerings pipeline. Ensuring the delivery of “Analytics as a Service” together with other Data Science related products on Digital Service Platform. Support all the other “Big Data Lake & Advanced Analytics” functions during project execution requiring Big Data Lake Analytics or Data Science capabilities.
Focus Delivery Areas
- Support all Data Mining & Science project portfolio (various Digital Offerings, Data Driven Services, Big Data Lake & Advanced Analytics projects, Artificial Intelligence Technology based initiatives, all divisional categories, etc.)
- Lead Data Science Projects with Big Data, Platform Team which would be required for Data Pipeline, Storage & Architecture.
- Identify, envision and create a culture of technology and product mindsets (emerging) for data science practice
- Identify & lead data science projects in the area of pattern recognition, deep learning, NLP, audio, behavior & sentiment, hand gestures and images.
- Suggest & Lead Data science related activities and set group standards, frameworks & methodologies for the same.
- Set Data Science related Best Practices together with Principles & Guidelines which needs to be informed and incorporated.
- Identifying and Driving Data Science projects which drive insights & innovation in our Products & Service offerings and/or Operational Excellence.
- Ensure that we deliver quality analytics within the entire above portfolio of Data Mining & Science initiatives.
- Together with various stakeholders – plan, roadmap & set up various Data Science related Products, Solutions & Services.
- Establish and lead the delivery pipeline w.r.t. Analytics services together with the Product /Solution Owner.
- Outline Maintenance & Support procedures for Analytics within Big Data Lake on Digital Service Platform.
- Define Governance mechanisms w.r.t. Analytics & Data Science.
- Designing, data modeling and developing ‘Analytics as a service’ product
Other Result Areas
- Design, development and maintenance of Big Data Lake & Advanced Analytics related Common Services within the Enterprise Architecture.
- Facilitate various big data tools
- Suggest, articulate, document & keep Data Science best practices, frameworks and methodologies up-to-date.
- Ensure communication & understanding of above best practices, frameworks and methodologies together with its usage & implementation within the organization.
- Set Data Science related Principles & Guidelines which needs to be informed and incorporated.
- Outline Maintenance & Support procedures within Analytics based Big Data Systems
- Define & implement Governance mechanisms w.r.t. Analytics & Data Science.
- Envision, propose, roadmap, develop and deploy new data science & advanced analytics products & service pipelines (common services).
- Provide Data Science perspective into prioritization of initiatives within Big Data Lake & Advanced Analytics portfolios.
- Facilitate Data Science & Advanced Analytics related tools
- Support solution architecture for overall Big Data Lake & Advanced Analytics components
- Provide required support toward establishment of support & maintenance procedures for the AI based offerings
- Degree in a quantitative field (Math, Statistics, Economics, Operations Research, Computer Science, and/ or Engineering, MBA) along with 15+ years of experience
- Working knowledge model development, mentoring teams in open source data science packages
- Working knowledge of Data Science Technical Platforms and Languages.
- Experience of Data Science exhibited in past projects and roles.
- Senior Level resource who can take in business domain discussions and lead ideation, exploration and business analysis activities at a high level.
- Senior leader who has experienced growth of data science practice
Travel to India or any other onshore locations