Job Title: Technical Lead (Scala)
Location: Chicago (Considering remote as well)
- Determining project requirements and developing work schedules for the team.
- Delegating tasks and achieving daily weekly and monthly goals.
- Liaising with technical team members management and clients to ensure projects are completed to standard.
- Identifying risks and forming contingency plans as soon as possible.
- Analysing existing operations and scheduling training sessions and meetings to discuss improvements.
- Updating work schedules and performing troubleshooting as required.
- Writing progress reports and delivering presentations to the relevant stakeholders.
- Skillset Bachelor s degree in computer science engineering or a related field.
- Experience in managing technical delivery especially digital application.
- Have good understanding about Java Scala Spark UI JS frameworks.
- Excellent technical diagnostic and troubleshooting skills.
- Should have strong software development lifecycle with a focus on Scala development.
- Experience working with mixture of new and legacy systems.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans, and active military service personnel to apply.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.