Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Native-speaker level English (written and spoken)
- Flawless proofreading ability in US English; accuracy; attention to detail
- Excellent writing and copy-editing skills
- Passion for marketing and communication, preferably confirmed by a degree in English, Marketing, Journalism, Linguistics or Communications
- Strong project management skills and experience
- The intellectual curiosity to engage with a diverse range of business and technology topics across many industry sectors
- The confidence and assertiveness to voice your own point of view on what is needed to make content compelling; and to push back when it is not
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Hubspot, LinkedIn or Google certification for marketing or other, relevant, certification
What duties will help you grow?
- Delivering outstanding written content. You’ll be responsible for reviewing, editing and proofing marketing and sales content for a world-leading digital innovation, consulting and transformation business. We’ll look to you to make sure that the quality, tone and style are in keeping with a brand that understands digital and is at the forefront of innovation
- Being channel aware. You’ll understand what it takes to create outstanding content for digital, social or print; for demand generation or thought leadership, and how to adapt and optimize content according to your channel and target audience
- Working across different formats. You’ll be expected to work on scripts and storyboards for animations, product and service brochures, white papers, podcasts, ad copy, newsletters, web copy, thought leadership and by-lined articles, blogs, newsletters, press releases, presentations, case studies, bios, invitations, email campaigns and more
- Working with content contributors. Subject matter experts in all areas of our 7,000-strong global team can contribute content for publication. Few are communications specialists, and many are working in a second language. It’ll be up to you to advise them on how to achieve their objectives and translate their expert business insight into compelling content
- Understanding the business and its target audiences. You’ll work on content that spans all the topics in the Capgemini Invent portfolio; from AI and data to 5G and industrial operations; from the future of work, to brand purpose, customer experience and digital marketing. You’ll show an ability and passion to get under the skin of subjects that might be technical or industry specific. You’ll be able to master the specialized language of a technology or sector and illuminate the crucial issues for a business audience
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more
- You can flexibly shape your career path thanks to a wide range of internal roles
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. There's always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other
A lot of benefits:
- Contract for an indefinite period from the beginning of your employment
- Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline)
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini
- Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking
- Free coffee, water, milk and tea
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership. Our atmosphere is unique – we invite you to join us and check it out by yourself.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska) to check when we organize our next Recruitment Hours. Then, you can speak directly with our recruiters via Messenger.