Capgemini Invent is the global strategy and transformation consulting organisation of the Capgemini Group, specialising in advising and supporting enterprises in significant transformation, from innovative strategy to execution and with an unstinting focus on results.
Within Invent sits our Enterprise Transformation – Corporate Excellence team who help create smarter businesses by reinventing their operational assets and optimising processes, ultimately increasing productivity and reducing time to market. Our key focus areas are:
- Digital Engineering to reinventing the lifecycle management
- Supply Chain and Process Optimisation to create new efficiencies using leading techniques
- Finance Transformation to help clients lead in using digital techniques, lean and automation to deliver process efficiencies
The focus of your role:
Are you passionate about improving operations and making a difference to company results? Are you comfortable with interfacing directly with the customer, solving problem and directing a team toward the right outcome? Do you have a strong background in Operations and Enterprise Transformation?
We need a Consultant who has knowledge and experience in transformation and improvement initiatives with a focus on corporate. You’ll have a history of successful business case development, strategy & projects that have involved improved operations across people, process and technology. You will have a proven record of growing client relationships through developing solutions and improvement initiatives that solve business challenges, and leading teams in strategy and transformation engagements.
What you’ll do:
- Building collaborative relationships with stakeholders to understand their business and technology needs, often acting as an evangelist, mediator or thought leader.
- Business case development covering people, process and technology, for enterprise transformations of the digital core
- Designing and implementing new systems, processes and transitioning clients to new business operating models
- Working with Business Development Executives to identify and develop opportunities.
What you’ll bring:
- 2+ years’ experience in enterprise processes, transformation, project delivery, process consulting & re-engineering, business operating models, strategy and business case development
- Strong consulting experience
- Corporate, Finance & operational experience with relevant degree
- ERP experience covering all core enterprise functions
- Organisational change management experience
- Outsourcing & shared service experience
- Planning, organisation and resource management
- Knowledge of standard processes with experience across multiple sectors
- Excellent communication, client management and negotiation skills.
What happens next and what can we offer you?
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades – join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As “Architects of Positive Futures”, Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate or recognise special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini, OutFront, Indigeneous, Parents and Careers and Sustainability Community of Practice support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP’s (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious “A list” for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. As well as focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models, Capgemini recently announced its commitment to becoming a netzero busines by 2030.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the last 9 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini’s corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty – have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, visit www.capgemini.com/au-en/careers/ and listen to some of our employee’s stories.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.