At Capgemini Group, we are proud of our purpose “Unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future”. Our success is measured through our value creation, and our overall positive impact. Capgemini Invent is the digital innovation, transformation and consulting global business line of the Capgemini Group, specialising in advising and supporting enterprises in significant transformation, from innovative strategy to execution and with an unstinting focus on value creation.
Regardless of the project or customer, your work will have a meaningful impact on society, businesses and lives. It will be rewarding. You’ll work on a huge variety of projects (some larger than others), so you can gain a wealth of experience in a short amount of time. You’ll be relentlessly customer focussed, working across cross-sector environments to define new strategies and designing new ways for our clients to win.
The focus of your role
As a Lead Consultant you will help our clients shape their innovation agendas, solve complex strategic problems, and craft new products and services aligned to their customers moments that matter.
Communication is everything for a consultant, so we expect you to amaze us with your presentation skills and exceptional writing skills. We’re further looking for a strategic approach and a problem-solving aptitude.
What you’ll do
- Work as part of a team on Innovation and Strategy engagements with large client organisations across a range of industries.
- Help clients design, deliver, and embed Growth and Innovation Strategies.
- Identify and shape business opportunities for growth and communicate the value back to clients.
- Develop financial business case for investment and associated business benefits.
- Enable clients with tailored innovation methodologies, frameworks and tools to develop client capabilities.
- Identify, prototype and test new products and services that drive growth strategy.
- Conduct secondary research to understand markets, trends, competitors, and best practices as inputs for the development of new ideas and solutions.
- Collaborate with our data and technology teams to provide an end to end service to our clients
- Participate in proactive client proposals and RFP responses from initial brief to final presentations.
What you’ll bring
- 2-5 years’ experience in customer experience strategy, growth strategy, innovation strategy, financial business case development from either an established management consulting firm, agency or industry.
- Have an understanding of innovation frameworks and techniques from discovery to delivery
- Strong client-facing skills including top notch written and verbal communication.
- Strong problem-solving skills to address complexity of client challenges as well as analytical rigor and proven ability to synthesise data and formulate conclusions / recommendations.
- Experience in the application of methodologies such as Agile and Human Centred Design
- Experience in designing and facilitating workshops with clients
- Experience in multiple industry sectors
What’s in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades – join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As “Architects of Positive Futures”, Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate or recognise special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini, OutFront, Indigeneous, Parents and Careers and Sustainability Community of Practice support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP’s (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious “A list” for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. As well as focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models, Capgemini recently announced its commitment to becoming a netzero busines by 2030.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the last 9 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini’s corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty – have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, visit www.capgemini.com/au-en/careers/ and listen to some of our employee’s stories.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.