At Capgemini Group, we are proud of our purpose “Unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future”. Our success is measured through our value creation, and our overall positive impact. Capgemini Invent is the digital innovation, transformation and consulting global business line of the Capgemini Group, specialising in advising and supporting enterprises in significant transformation, from innovative strategy to execution and with an unstinting focus on value creation.
Our Customer Transformation practice helps our clients, across various industries, generate growth by becoming a customer focused, data-driven experience brand. We focus on supporting our clients in brand adaptation, business reinvention, customer experience elevation and operations mastering. Our audiences notably include CMO, CDO, CEO or Chief Experience Officers. Expanding our Customer Transformation capability is a global priority of the Capgemini group in the coming months.
Regardless of the project or customer, your work will have a meaningful impact on society, businesses and lives. It will be rewarding. You’ll work on a huge variety of projects (some larger than others), so you can gain a wealth of experience in a short amount of time. You’ll be relentlessly customer focussed, working across cross-sector environments to define new strategies and designing new ways for our clients to win.
The focus of your role:
As a Lead Consultant specialising in customer transformations you will help our clients deliver the experience their customers want, every day, across multiple touch points. The customer experiences they create must reflect their brand positioning—through content that aligns the company’s purpose with the customer’s needs, in real time.
Communication is everything for a consultant, so we expect you to amaze us with your presentation skills and exceptional writing skills. We’re further looking for a strategic approach and a problem-solving aptitude.
What you’ll do:
- Work as part of a team on customer transformation engagements with large client organisations across a range of industries.
- Help clients design, deliver and adopt digital technologies to improve their competitiveness.
- Bridge the gap between business and technology, creating transformation roadmaps and improving clients’ capabilities.
- Guide clients through complex change, helping them balance business change with technology change in a way that delivers clear benefits.
- Participate in proactive client proposals and RFP responses from initial brief to final presentations.
- Collaborate with our data and technology partners to create, deliver, and execute on customer transformation projects.
What you’ll bring:
- 2-5 years’ experience in customer experience strategy, customer transformation, digital engagement strategy and / or digital execution gained from either an established management consulting firm and / or industry.
- Strong client-facing skills including top notch written and verbal communication
- Strong problem-solving skills to address complexity of client challenges as well as analytical rigor and proven ability to synthesise data and formulate conclusions / recommendations.
- This role is based in Melbourne.
- Experience with marketing technology platforms such as Salesforce or Adobe Marketing Cloud.
- Experience with campaign management
- Experience in designing and facilitating workshops with clients
- Experience in automotive industry
What’s in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades – join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As “Architects of Positive Futures”, Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate or recognise special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini, OutFront, Indigeneous, Parents and Careers and Sustainability Community of Practice support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP’s (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious “A list” for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. As well as focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models, Capgemini recently announced its commitment to becoming a netzero busines by 2030.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the last 9 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini’s corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty – have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, visit www.capgemini.com/au-en/careers/ and listen to some of our employee’s stories.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.