At Capgemini Group, we are proud of our purpose “Unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future”. Our success is measured through our value creation, and our overall positive impact.
Capgemini Invent is the digital innovation, transformation and consulting global business line of the Capgemini Group, specialising in advising and supporting enterprises in significant transformation, from innovative strategy to execution and with an unstinting focus on value creation.
The focus of your role:
As a member of the Workforce Organisation Team, you will have the opportunity to work across a variety of innovative change projects for our clients including technology enabled change, HR transformation, workforce transition, operating model design, cultural transformation, and the future of work.
We’re looking for a Lead Consultant to initially work on engagements focusing of technology enabled change so experience working on Salesforce, SAP and/or ServiceNow change projects would be advantageous.
What you’ll do:
- Prototype and iterate change solutions and interventions to drive long-lasting realisation of change supporting and/or leading client change journeys.
- Leverage agile and human-centered design methodologies such as design thinking, employee experience and behavioural science working on conception, design and implementation of workforce readiness diagnosis and transition.
- Develop new cultural prototypes to support culture transformation and new working paradigms.
- Accelerate change enablement utilising your experience in delivering a range of change management programs including cultural transformation, organisational design, HR transformation, workforce strategy design/transition and technology implementations
- Develop relationships with business stakeholders and leaders to drive leadership maturity ensuring their acceptance of the future state and sponsorship of the change across their teams.
What you’ll bring:
- Core consulting skills with a strong background in the people and change aspects of digital transformation
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in people and change management, having delivered Salesforce, SAP and/or ServiceNow change projects
- Demonstrated experience in change activities that drive stakeholder engagement, change acceptance, business readiness and adoption
- Ability to understand the future state and empathise with the employee to understand what this means to the organisation and the people, and the ability to identify and plan the required change activities
- Experience in facilitating workshops and driving a structured and organised approach to change delivery
- Previous consulting experience is advantageous
What happens next and what can we offer you?
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades – join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As “Architects of Positive Futures”, Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate or recognise special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini, OutFront, Indigeneous, Parents and Careers and Sustainability Community of Practice support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP’s (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious “A list” for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. As well as focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models, Capgemini recently announced its commitment to becoming a netzero busines by 2030.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the last 9 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini’s corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty – have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, visit www.capgemini.com/au-en/careers/ and listen to some of our employee’s stories.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.