Role: Cloud Enterprise Architecture, Lead
Business Area: Infrastructure Services
About Infrastructure Services :
The Cloud Infrastructure Services Business Unit is Capgemini’s consulting and infrastructure build and run capabilities with the provisioning and support of cloud based services. With EUR 1.5 billion annual revenue, Cloud Infra Services provides infrastructure outsourcing services, including data center, helpdesk and network support, as well as providing service integration and service maintenance support. Other services include infrastructure transformation services, helping clients consolidate and migrate workloads and entire datacenters. Cloud Infra Services also help clients virtualize and optimize their IT estates. As part of the integrated cloud offering from Capgemini, Cloud Infrastructure Services delivers a broad range of cloud service under Cloud Choice to build and support the hybrid cloud estate encompassing the leading public cloud players and leading private cloud technologies.
CLOUD ENTERPRISE ARCHITECT
Cloud Infrastructure Projects & Consulting enables our customers to realize their business ambitions by delivering differentiating transformations and services, through an efficient and reliable project and delivery organization, operated by teams of highly skilled and engaged employees.
Expertise of the Cloud Infrastructure Projects & Consulting Practice:
• Solution Consulting, providing transformation thought leadership for emerging technologies;
• Solution Architecture, carrying the accountability for solutioning on opportunities;
• Program & Project management, carrying accountability for program execution
Subject Matter Experts:
• Infrastructure & Data Center transformation
• Cloud Infrastructure Solutions
• Insights & Data; Big Data lakes, analytics
• Converged Infrastructures
• Storage & Backup
• Disaster Recovery
• Coming up: 3rd generation, Software Defined Data Centers
It is a very varied role and will cover many technologies and different engagements. Therefore, we are looking for individuals who will be engaged in many technologies and many areas of Cloud and Data Center Transformation. Being part of the Cloud Infrastructure Projects Practice, the Enterprise Architect will take full architecture ownership of design activities and build activities
1) Lead or secondary client contact for consulting and development opportunities
2) Develop, own and shape next generation Cloud Data Service solutions for opportunities
3) Driving innovations in Cloud across North America
4) Push Cloud projects. Support Build project in an architect role
5) Develop solutions and pricing; support the “demand generations” process
The Enterprise Architect is skilled across the full lifecycle from solutions scoping and shaping through to delivery and running.
A significant amount of IT experience, extensive technical understanding, strong consulting, stakeholder management and leadership skills in order to maximize their clients return on investment, are essential.
The Enterprise architect has to be capable of engaging on customer projects covering the full life cycle from proposal/justification to project design/build.
Role Specific Skills and Expertise
• Business and Technology Consulting skills
• Excellent architecting skills
• Strong domain knowledge of Cloud Services
o 8+ years of experience in Cloud Services
o Broad experience in IT Services/Technology
o Cloud Infrastructure Solutions; AWS/Azure
• Cloud architecture capability, design and application of methodologies.
• Experience with application and infrastructure management and monitoring tools
• Executing limited POCs, where necessary
• Good working knowledge of processes and procedures (like ITIL)
• Ability to perform and conduct workshops and meetings to develop client solutions
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law