Who you’ll be working with
Capgemini’s Digital Customer Experience practice is one of our key focus areas alongside Cloud and Cybersecurity in an increasingly digital marketplace.
In this customer-centric landscape, our DCX practice is growing strongly with year-on-year double digit growth in both bookings and revenue, with 15000+ people across the globe, including a DCX India centre of excellence with 5000+ people.
We also have a strong sector focus that keeps us in tune with the industries we’re targeting with our DCX offering, notably banking, insurance, consumer products & retail, utilities, and automotive.
Because in today’s “always on, always connected world”, customer experience has replaced marketing as the way in which brands represent and deliver on their promise to the consumer.
We partner with our clients to make the right connections across the whole of their enterprise so that they can create experiences that deliver rapid and sustainable value for their customers and their company.
The focus of your role
As part of this expansion, the global DCX practice team is recruiting a Lead DCX Architect at executive level. You will report to the global DCX practice COO.
We are ideally seeking candidates with the following expertise in Architecture and Technology:
• You will have had exposure to large scale customer platforms deals / engagements with multinational clients in Europe.
• Experience of shaping, design and delivery of Customer Platforms supporting full customer lifecycle / journeys with business and IT capabilities such as Marketing, Sales, Commerce, Service, customer/employee UIs, connection with customer data and intelligence (data driven customer platforms / data centricity architecture)
• Understanding of Customer Experience Design domain and methods and its mapping with customer platforms
• Understanding of Customer Experience Measurement domain and methods and its mapping with customer platforms
• Understanding of large scale Customer experience transformation methods/techniques: design thinking, business/IT collaboration, agile (@scale), dev to ops, assets-based engagements
• Mastering (enterprise-wide) Solution and Enterprise architecture frameworks and methods for customer platforms architecture shaping, design and delivery
• Mastering at least one vendor specific technology solutions and their connection into customer platforms: Salesforce, Pega, Microsoft Dynamics, Adobe, SAP/Hybris
What you’ll do
• Guide and support account/local practices teams in DCX iconic deals : qualification and solutioning peer reviews (pre-sales / delivery)
• Promote, leverage and connect our DCX India capabilities with account/local practices teams
• Lead conversations with our Clients CxO / VP on customer platforms architecture and technology
• Support DCX offering leadership in Architecture and Technology – contribution to “data centric Experience Engine” framework
• Be a leader in the DCX Architecture and Technology community
• Contribute to Thought leadership – internal/external
What you’ll bring
We are looking for you to demonstrate :
Self-motivation with the capacity of multi-tasking and accepting change both in tasks and schedule
Ability to work in a complex matrixed organization
Solid verbal and written communication skills in English, with a special focus on story telling
Team player attitude being both able to lead a team as well as being an individual contributor.
You should also exhibit a combination of:
• Technical vision, technical acumen, and deep enterprise-wide solution Architecture and Technology skills on data centric customer platforms – Ability to link business requirements with technology.
• Ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges using critical thinking, reasoning and problem solving to build solution for specific business issues
• Creativity to problem solving outside areas of expertise
• Solid exemplary verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to adapt messaging to varying stakeholder levels.
• Great thoroughness (great attention for detail) and follow-through.
• Ability to work as coach to facilitate and support solution elaboration, messaging definition, field needs and enablement, competitive positioning, packaging and pricing
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs