Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- 6-10 years work experience, based out of Europe or North America
- Business understanding, technology savvy and expertise in L&D area
- Knowledge of virtual collaboration and classroom tools
- Project and budget management skills
- Proactive, team player, conceptual thinker
- Good facilitation skills, excellent communication and stakeholder management
What duties will help you grow?
- End-to-end management of the design, project management and delivery of the Learning Journey (pre, during and post-event follow up) during virtual and face-to-face University events (eg. TalentX, InventX, Architects Summit, Portfolio Mobilization Events)
- Client/executive engagement, thematic/topical design, the flow of the content and storyline through all elements of the event, budget & project management and related communications of the extended delivery team
- Play a leadership role during the event, inspiring and leading team members and facilitating meetings to provide context and information to the team and speakers, as needed
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our famous atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).