Labelling specialist – 2 to 7 Years – Pune
- Coordination and creation of the data to the labelling database and labelling format using corporate labelling software.
- Acts as a resource for product development teams with creating content for Directions for Use manuals.
- Responsible for coordination/creation of the formatted Directions for Use Responsible for the coordination of translations for labelling and Directions for Use using translation vendors.
- Responsible for review and Change Request activities for the approval and release of labelling, Direction for Use and other packaging components. (example: CN process in Windchill)
- Responsible for creation of new, and changes to, miscellaneous packaging components based on pre-existing formats and design
- Coordination/creation of the labelling DCAFs, some knowledge on NCEPs and CAPA systems