We’re currently looking for our next Systems Operations Support.
The main objectives would be:
- Provide local language on-site support for critical applications and instrument connections incidents
- Responsible for configuring the communication between systems and lab instruments
- Install/Upgrade Firmware on Instruments as part of the communication set-up
- Facilitate the interaction with remote Application Support Teams
- Execution qualification scripts and providing technical info for scripting
- Perform installation qualifications (GxP), and if appropriate for non-GXP systems
- Participate in change management and project initiatives, application upgrades and lifecycle management initiatives as SME to provide technical input and guidance for local/global systems
- Assist in beta testing of new equipment
- Document ‘build’ processes for execution by support team
- Vendor contact when required (troubleshooting, licensing,…).
- License management for use of local licenses
- Qualification & validation work
- Technical Documentation writing
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
• Documentation (GDP – Good Documentation Practices.
•Fluent in Dutch & English. French would be a great plus.
• Communication – communication with internal/external stakeholders (suppliers, contractors, business, …) in Dutch & English
• Connectivity (COM, IEEE, Ethernet, …) – hardware/software (to physically connect & configure systems to pc’s/servers)
• Scripting (write batch or automation scripts)
• Troubleshooting – analytical mindset
• Solution minded – be able to improvise and search for alternative solutions
• Testing (new drivers, packages, software, new technologies, …)
• Independent attitude
• Structured way of working and result driven
• Cooperate between teams -inter & off-shore teams