Senior Consultant_VOIP Engineer – 6 to 8 years | Mumbai Location
Primary Skills Cisco VOIP CUCM
Secondary Skills Networking/ Telecom/UNITY CONNECTION
1. 6-9 years of Telecom A/V experience.
2. Must have Certification.
3. Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor
4. In-depth knowledge of performance metrics
5. Good PC skills, especially MS Excel
6. Excellent communication and leadership skills
7. Organizational and time-management skills
8. Decision-making skills
9. Experience in Voice, Media Converge Servers, VPN technologies
10. Incident/Problem Management & Root Cause Analysis
11. Troubleshooting Routing and switching related issues
12. Performance Optimization
13. Hardware troubleshooting, break-fix maintenance
14. Troubleshooting L2 and L3 Circuits
15. Carry out Hardware upgrades
16. Routing Policies deployment
17. Change Management ownership
18. Work on Firewall policies
19. Link Loop Testing in co-ordination with the Supplier ISP
20. Work with Hardware Vendor to identify Failed hardware and work on it RMA
21. Timely Escalation of cases to Level 3 Team
22. Knowledge of Cisco Mobility Service engine Hardware and Software SKU's to manage wireless devices
23. Hands on experience on Cisco MCS (Media Convergence server) in terms of RAID configuration, Log extraction and upgradation, DSA config.
24. VPN knowledge on Cisco i.e. Site To Site, Remote, Anyconnect, SSL, EasyVPN, DMVPN.
25. Worked on Cisco VPN concentrators to manage multiple VPN tunnels across various locations.
26. Reporting Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly
27. Maintain Knowledgebase, Sop’s
Day to Day responsibilities:
1. Day to day management and support
2. Being part of a team of technical specialists in service delivery and transitional projects;
3. Monitoring of the Networks, addressing any issues raised and ensuring that contracted services are met;
4. Proactive maintenance of the Network estate;
5. Patching & Upgrades
6. Implementing service improvements.
7. Ability to work in shifts in 24×7 Support
Aliya NazApply now