Knowledge Management Senior Analyst works as an Individual contributor or as a part of a team to provide KM support to the respective alliance.
General Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
• Work on KM consulting / solutioning for external bids/ new services
• Knowledge Management requirement gathering and planning (existing business) based on Alliance PGIs / Big Bets.
• Formulate strategies to capture key knowledge to bridge the knowledge gap in the community
• Project manage – content captures, submission campaigns, webinars, events etc
• Build Knowledge Management solution for new business units / service lines / delivery engagements
• Drive the yearly knowledge audit process to ensure community knowledge base is up to date
• KM SPOC for a specific cluster of Alliances.
• Operations – Assist in hiring, internal communications etc
Qualifications (Education/Experience/Certification): Optional
• Graduate / MBA or Master’s degree.
• 4+ years of knowledge management experience in IT or ITES industry
• Good exposure to social media tools and other KM technologies
• Understanding of knowledge management principles
• Ability to rapidly assimilate new technologies and business functions
• Fluent English Communication Skills (Oral, Written & Presentation)
• Good research skills. Ability to quickly digest and compare/contrast large amounts of written material
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to details
• Excellent networking and relationship-building skills
• Proven ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously balancing project work with high-priority requests
• Familiarity and experience in IT Services
Understanding of key software tools and technologies