Knowledge Manager | 2 to 4 years | Bengaluru
- Keeps the knowledge base updated and optimized so that the Service Desk analysts are able to work effectively.
- Ensures knowledge is created authenticated and approved in accordance with the knowledge management process.
- Regular reporting of the knowledge in Adam Supporting Service Desk agents by ensuring quality and trainings on Adam Ensures high quality of available knowledge in terms of consistency and technical merit at the same time assure that the available knowledge is fully understandable for all stakeholders end users.
- The Service Desk analysts and support team members Manages the knowledge validation process and update the knowledge base on regular basis Knowledge Manager provides vast knowledge to the Service Desk and help in developing the Active support in knowledge transfers maintaining process documentation including work instructions and procedures maintaining knowledge sharing on VA Adam with active support.
- The knowledge transfer process for knowledge being shifted to the Service Desk Support to designing and reengineering processes on Service Desks Prepare weekly bi weekly process updates overview Manages the content of end user facing services on Adam Knowledge Base KB Articles Group IT knowledge
- Checking the feedback tracker of daily basis and updating the knowledge articles with the negative feedbacks if any Communications Announcements Intimations related to ongoing projects deployments and important updates Communications are sent generally when there is a change in the process new deployment of any service etc.
- Trainings and CSI This is a part of onboarding process Coordinating training for new joiners Arranging refresher trainings of certain topics as per analysis of monthly assessments Competency.
- Excellent English language skills both verbal and written Analytical skills to evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources reconcile conflicts decompose high level information into details.
- Working knowledge of MS Excel Comprehension of ITIL methodology Very good communication skills.
- Good IT Knowledge Document administration skills Awareness of service management and knowledge management tools.
July 2, 2021