Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead KM for a specific cluster of sector / alliances / service lines etc.
- Accountable for Hiring, Performance management,
- People development and Resource management
- Stakeholder relationship Management – expectations, deliverables, communication, business insights through regular interactions, manage escalations
- Manage KM consulting / Solutioning opportunities end to end
- Lead key KM team initiatives with the help of other KM team members
- Execute incubation of new KM services (For example: Delivery KM)
- Identify opportunities for business growth – scope expansion and new areas
- Collaborate with SMEs, Global Knowledge Management team and other stakeholders for the latest and relevant content and author technical/ non-technical responses as appropriate
The role holder must comply with all the Quality Management System (QMS), Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) and Information Security Management System (ISMS) requirements and guidelines of the organization.