Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Excellent English and French language skills both verbal and written;
- Analytical skills to evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details
- Working knowledge of Service Now; MS Excel; good IT Knowledge;
- Comprehension of ITIL methodology; awareness of service management and knowledge management tools, very good communication skills; document administration skills; attention to details, readiness to travel
- Required experience: 5+ years.
What duties will help you grow?
- Keeps the knowledge base updated and optimized, so that the Service Desk analysts are able to work effectively, ensures knowledge is created, authenticated and approved in accordance with the knowledge management process, regular reporting of the knowledge management tool, supporting Service Desk agents by ensuring quality and trainings
- Ensures high quality of available knowledge, in terms of consistency and technical merit at the same time assure that the available knowledge is fully understandable for all stakeholders – end users, the Service Desk analysts, and support team members, manages the knowledge validation process and update the knowledge base on regular basis. Knowledge Manager provides vast knowledge to the Service Desk and help in developing the knowledge on the Service Desk by identifying required training areas.
- Active support in knowledge transfers, maintaining process documentation including work instructions and procedures, maintaining knowledge sharing web-sites like Talent or VA; active support of the knowledge transfer process, for knowledge being shifted to the Service Desk, support to designing and reengineering processes on Service Desks, prepare weeklybi-weekly process updates overview, manages the content of end user facing tools (e.g. Talent, Knowledge base; VA).
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects (standard, part time, late shifts). Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is End User Services – part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
In our offices in Poland, we work as a team of 2500 employees, helping our customers around the globe to solve their IT issues.
Do you want to know more? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShubpoagRWA
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).