- Work on Kinaxis RapidResponse skillset
- Build and develop Kinaxis RapidResponse solutions for demand and supply planning
- Support data integration with SAP and other ERP systems to Kinaxis
- Be able to resolve data and integration issues, configure data workflows to extract data on scheduled time intervals
- Resolve incidents, service requests etc.
- Kinaxis RapidResponse exposure – Support and implementation and roll out independently.
- Technical: Workbook development – Table based, composite, data modification, Alerts – Monitoring, Hierarchies and Filters, Scenario hierarchy setup to meet process needs, Perspective development for Scenarios, Control Table Configuration, Planning Engine Knowledge, Data Model modification including custom fields and custom tables. Configuring solutions in RapidResponse and creating workbooks & reports.
- Proven experience in designing and implementing a robust data model and integration framework between different ERP systems and Kinaxis RapidResponse.
- Clearly understand client’s requirements and design apt solutions by considering the inbuilt as well as configurable capabilities of Kinaxis RapidResponse.
- 6-10 years of experience in supply chain consulting or operations role with proven experience in leading transformation initiatives
- Prior Implementation experience of 2-3 years in working with Kinaxis RapidResponse across industry verticals. Preferably more than 2 projects
- Experience in FMCG/CPG/Retail/Manufacturing industry. Multinational exposure is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Tier-1 Engineering Colleges preferred)
- Any relevant supply chain specific certifications like APICS (desirable)
- Kinaxis certifications are added advantage