A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Job Title: Kafka/Spark Developer
Position Type: Permanent/Fulltime
- Senior Developer with 5 years of hands on experience in Spark and Kafka for Real Time data processing
- Overall 8-10 years of overall IT experience
- Proven experience in building in Data Driven batch and realtime applications using a combination of Java/Scala on Spark platform
- Strong experience with event stream processing, data flow orchestration
- Ability to work independently and drive solutions end to end leveraging various technologies to solve data problems and develop solutions.
- Proven expertise w/leveraging big data components (not limited to…Hive, HBASE, Oozie, Kafka etc) to build large scale data processing systems.
- Good Design & implementations awareness on Microservices architectural style applications/services
- Expertise in two or more of the programming languages (Java, Spark, Python)
- Hands on experience on CI/CD tool chain (Jenkins, bitbucket etc)
- Develops programming and development standards and procedures as well as programming architectures for code reuse.
- Has in-depth knowledge of state-of-the art programming languages and object-oriented approach in designing, coding, testing and debugging programs.
Disclaimer: Capgemini America Inc and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status. Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-