We are looking for passionate and deep skilled Kafka engineers to be part of a team that is implementing event driven Enterprise Integration services & products with a cloud-first approach. As part of this team, you will be designing and implementing integration solutions based on Kafka and thereby develop new products, enhance existing ones, and eventually help in realizing the business vision. You will be looked up to for providing thought leadership on KAFKA design patterns, best practices, out-of-the-box smart solutions and best-fit cloud deployment and operation strategies.
What you’ll do:
Design and develop smart solutions using Kafka to cater to large business volume use cases.
Be part of a team to realize the business vision using DevOps and SAFE methodologies.
Participate in architectural forums and sessions to define and develop Kafka best practices for the enterprise.
Work closely with business and IT stakeholders to continuously align with the vision.
Evangelize Kafka technology within Capgemini to coach and mentor diverse teams.
Create IPs and reusable assets for reusability across different client landscapes.
What we are looking for:
7+ years of experience as a Kafka designer/developer, with preferably 18+ years of total IT experience in Java.
5+ years of experience in integration software deployed on AWS.
Experience as a developer/designer in at least 2 digital transformation projects/programs.
Hands-on experience of other middleware integration platforms based on ESB pattern, e.g. TIBCO, Biztalk etc.
Experience or working knowledge of Amazon S3, Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence.
Proficient in DevOps and SAFE methodology.
As a Capgemini employee, you are offered:
- International career opportunities and fantastic networks of expertise. With over 1500 colleagues in Sweden only, you are part of a large, tech focused community, with a course catalog of over 500 courses and certifications.
- A variety of innovative projects with well-known clients and world-leading partners – alongside with the security of being employed in a long-standing, successful organization.
- An inclusive corporate culture where Diversity is one of our most important guiding principles. We are continuously engaged in initiatives that promote diversity and women in tech; we run LGBTQ networks and aim for inclusion in all types of staff activities – from sports club to art association. Please find out more about Capgemini as an employer HERE.
All employees are covered by a collective agreement and receive occupational pension, insurance, parental benefits and health care allowance – among other benefits.
In recent employee surveys, our employees particularly emphasize:
- A friendly and flexible workplace culture
- Supportive managers and freedom of speech
- Strong values and diversity focus
- Good work-life balance