As an Experience Designer, you will be assisting the design team. Your responsibilities include:
- Spending with our wonderful design and research team. Together you’ll try to understand the business goals of your project and create amazing beautiful design that fulfills the customer’s and user needs.
- You will also need to translate business goals and objectives with the help of our Experience Managers and Experience Designers into wireframes and beautiful designs using data and design thinking methodology
- We want you if you are one who have opinions, believe in their ideas and are willing to fight for them. But we also want people who can recognize when a better argument or solution is put before them.
- You will be required to participate and assist in our user testing or design thinking workshops
We believe and know that great UX can change the world. It all starts with awesome people, challenging projects and crafting a work environment that supports thoughtful work and growth. You must be passionate about solving and simplifying complex business challenges from our customers into amazing, beautiful and functional design products and services. It may be an uphill battle, but it’s worth it. If you succeed, your designs will solve real-life problems and they would be experienced by thousands of users.
- You must have completed a diploma, degree in the field in digital design, user experience design or a related field.
- Have 1 year or more experience in related field.
- Showcase design or art works that you have done whether it is for personal, work.
- Self-driven problem-solver with ideas that challenge the ordinary.
- Confident in your ideas and the ability to communicate them clearly.
- Holistic thinker and consider multiple angles and perspectives, from a journey approach, as well as from a business implementation lens.
- Passionate about creating beautiful designs.
- Passionate about solving user problems with design.
- Passionate about finding new UX trends in the industry.
- Able to thrive in a fast moving dynamic environment.