Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Cloud Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. Since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004, it has achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages.
We are currently looking for a Junior Unix/Linux Administrator (with German) to work in a team responsible for L2/L3 support of Unix & Linux server infrastructure of some of the leading companies on the German market.
You will follow standardized processes, you will carry out tasks according to the documentation and work instructions, you will ensure that any occurring incident is driven smoothly to the resolution.
You will be also responsible for contacting technical teams (L3) and vendors (3rd parties) to ensure all work is completed in accordance with agreed SLAs.
• Server administration and support
• Performing changes and tasks according to standardized operating procedures
• Handling Incidents & Requests for Change according to agreed SLAs
• Contacting contractual partners (vendors) in terms of hardware support and problem / incident analysis
• Handling tasks in terms of maintenance windows
• Planning & applying patches and system upgrades
• Administering local and SAN storage, performing storage migrations
• Creating and maintaining technical documentation & procedures up-to-date
Eager to learn & develop in technical area of OS administration
• Good verbal & written German and communicative English
• Basic knowledge of Linux like operating systems
• basic administration of Operating systems, preferably Linux like
• basic knowledge on patching and system upgrades
• basic user & filesystem management
Nice to have:
• Experience in administration od Solaris and/or Linux RedHat OS
• Knowledge of ITIL
What we offer
- Work in multinational company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients – known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
- Clearly defined career path (experts or managers), wide range of trainings – over 20 000 online trainings and books also available at home, trainings in classroom, funding for learning foreign languages
- You will learn best practices and global business from Capgemini experts. Over 900 certificated professionals in the field of e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database
- You will work in an inspiring atmosphere. We work together and celebrate together – Capgemini Theatre, employee volunteer program, integration events, sports events (basketball, volleyball) – everyone will find something for themselves!
- In addition to the salary you will receive attractive benefit package (medical care for whole family, life insurance). You can recommend friends in Referral Program and collect awards!
- Our offices are conveniently located with “Bicycle-friendly” certificate!As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.