- Good knowledge of English language (minimum conversational level);
- Good ability to interact in an international context;
- Enthusiastic, self-starter, curious, willing to learn & able to think out-of-the-box.
Nice to have:
- Good knowledge of German language (minimum conversational level);
- Actively involved in all application development life cycle phases;
- Perform requirements analysis;
- Create manual test cases scenarios;
- Maintaining the existing automated tests;
- Creating new automated tests based on requirements that are undergoing development
- Execute functional tests and report the results;
- Ensure defects are clearly and concisely documented;
- Ensure the quality of testing deliverables;
- Defect reporting and tracking;
- Work closely with the Product Owner, Developers, Testers and Analysts for delivering the tasks in time and with the expected quality.