Our clients’ end-users are increasingly demanding more personalized relevant content, seamlessly delivered via multiple channels with faster, instantaneous responses in new innovative ways. They are driving the need for new standards and outside-in transformation of companies. This opens-up a completely new spectrum of opportunities for our clients to increase customer advocacy and drive growth.
Capgemini provides a one-stop digital transformation capability through his global Digital Customer Experience (DCX) service line. It includes market-leading research, real deep and broad technology and innovation know-how, as well as SaaS-based integration assets and other IP assets. These are supported by a best-of-breed digital partner ecosystem, our unique culture of collaboration and innovative commercial and service models across different sectors. In short, we are empirical, we are collaborative, we are practice proven and we are innovators.
Capgemini DCX Service practice has a remit to design, build and support some of the largest, most comprehensive and most innovative Digital solutions in the enterprise technology world, enabling its customer to exploit new web opportunities, digital transformation initiatives and achieve successful relationships and communications with online customers and employees. For more information about our Digital Customer Experience offering, we welcome you to visit http://www.capgemini.com/dcx
We are looking for Junior Software Engineers .NET in supporting the development of business-critical Front-End applications.
Key Role Requirements
- 1 – 2 years of recent experience with .NET development (ASP.NET, C#)
- Understanding of .NET 4.5, MVC 4 / 5, WCF, SQL Server, Unit Tests, and Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts
- Web application debugging
- Visual Studio 2013 or later, source control
- Experience in the following areas is a plus:
- Agile development processes
- Ability to work independently or as part of a group
- Dependable, detail oriented, and strong organizational skills
- Must be able to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical parties
- Responsible for the design, development and delivery of a complete solution from our customers based on their needs.
- Integrating of the software with a variety of PaaS and SaaS providers and customer backend.
- Implementation and support of large-scale, business centric and process based applications
- Responsible for the security design and implementation based on customer requirements.
- A unique environment for your personal development
- A career where high performance is rewarded and where freedom, industrialization, innovation and trust are in the spotlight
- Wide range of training and development opportunities
- A competitive salary package