Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online
What do you need to start?
- Good understanding of interfaces between core IT Service Management (ITIL) processes and proficient knowledge of at least one of them
- Basic understanding of project management methodologies
- Agile mindset, willingness to work with new technologies and to acquire new skills
- Excellent command of the English language and experience in communication in an IT organization
- Proactive approach, ability to take initiative and work independently
Ability to travel: 15% – 20%+ travelling to EU (weekends at home), as well as to USA/ Canada/ Asia regions outside EU (weekends abroad) – after pandemic
It’s not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Experience in service transition or transformation projects
- ITIL v3/v4 certification
- Hands-on experience in configuration or administration of the ServiceNow platform confirmed through ServiceNow certification
What duties will help you grow?
- Assisting in consultancy work including service and governance reviews, service maturity assessments, transition and transformation projects on the ServiceNow platform (eg. ITSM, HRSD, CSM, ITBM, ITOM)
- Supporting delivery teams in rectifying existing process and tool-related issues to improve services delivered to customers
- Gathering business requirements and translating them to functional requirements (business analysis)
- Designing process models, test, transition and coordinate the overall implementation in cooperation with developers
- Design and execute trainings and hand over support to delivery teams
What your development path can look like?
We will give possibility to grow in professional career among 60+ other SIAM team members. You will be able to diversify and develop skills within area of IT Service Management and ServiceNow.
You may advance in your career in different directions for many years ahead and become Service Management Consultant, even further Solution Architect or People Manager and get certified in ServiceNow and ITILv4!
You may also discover totally new path and change your direction among other capabilities in Capgemini.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google or ServiceNow.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Projects & Consulting – part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Our employees say that in P&C team they are surrounded by awesome teammates who are ready to help professionally or just to drink a coffee with – no matter if it’s in person or virtually. You can count on your managers, willing to advise you, support you and give you a constructive feedback. There is a plenty of space to develop yourself, gain knowledge and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9jDjEY9Nxo
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).