A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion. People matter, results count.
Who you’ll be working with
As leaders in SAP NetWeaver™, SAP CRM, SAP SCM, S/4HANA, and a range of specialist industry solutions, we are working with major UK, European and Global organisations to deliver innovative SAP solutions.
The Capgemini SAP Integration team focuses on delivering intuitive, pervasive, engaging and consistent solutions across multiple platforms and hybrid architectures, and we are looking for SAP Integration consultants and architects to join the team, deliver leading SAP solutions and grow their career with Capgemini.
The focus of your role
The role will be project driven where the applicant will be responsible for supporting the design, build and testing of SAP related integration solutions together with their integration into that project’s functional design and build.
What you’ll do
- Supporting the delivery of SAP Integration solutions with our clients that are in line with our overall Technology strategy in the UK
- ensuring quality delivery of our Technology solutions
- helping to influence (with the rest of the Technology team in the UK) key reference projects
- ability to work well with our Rightshore capability
What you’ll bring
An understanding of integration mechanisms and tools. An enthusiasm to learn SAP PI /PO and Cloud Platform Integration. The ideal candidate should have an understanding of the implementation lifecycle from initial design through to productive running on multiple projects.
- Experience of designing and implementing SAP PI 7.3 + solutions
- Understanding of integration capabilities, SAP Cloud Platform Integration, API Management or other cloud integration technologies,
- Ability to support the design activities on projects, the production of design specifications and the review of design specifications produced by others
- Strong customer focus with good client facing consulting capability as roles are working collaboratively with our clients, and on behalf of our clients with their suppliers
- Participate in knowledge sharing with colleagues in SAP technical and related client business matters
- Playing an active part in Process Improvement, ensuring compliance with all relevant quality processes and procedures, including completion of all the specified quality records
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.