Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Cloud Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. Since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004, it has achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages.
The administrator would attend to all problems reported/encountered and resolve them. Monitoring scripts keep checking the systems and automatically create tickets based on the system events. The tickets also come with work instructions to aid the administrator.
- Monitoring the tablespace sizes
- Maintaining of archive Logs
- Monitoring the Optimizer statistics
- Analyze errors reported and take necessary action when required
- Consistency checks of database & tables
- Database Backup
- Schedule periodic backups
- Orderly system startup and shutdown
- Troubleshooting of scheduled restart of systems
- Work process utilization monitoring and troubleshooting
- Resolve SAP ABAP issue
- Resolve SAP JAVA issue
- Respond to and troubleshoot file system alerts
- OS file permission issues
- Monitor CPU, memory and disk utilization
- Identify potential problems and proactively take corrective action before they impact user productively
- Resolve infrastructure issues of SAP systems in co-ordination with concerned Teams
- Analyze abnormal shutdowns, non-availability of SAP system
- Analytical and methodical approach to problem solving
- Self-motivation and able to work within a team or autonomously
- Able to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- Fluent English, both written and spoken
- At least 1 year of experience with SAP Basis
- Excellent work organization
- Linux systems administration experience
- Database administration experience
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients– known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities