Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Cloud Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. Since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004, it has achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages. Meet our team!
The scope of work is software testing, creating automated tests for software products (Remedy ITSM, various projects mainly in Microsoft .NET technology). Employee will be working closely to developers and customers.
The candidate for this position will be responsible for:
- Manual/Automatic Test Cases development.
- Creating (programming) test cases using C# and Selenium webdriver for test automation.
- Manually/Automatically executing test cases.
- Reviewing software requirements documentation.
- Creating and maintaining test cases from requirement documentation.
- Defect reporting and management.
- Liaising with the Project Management and Development teams to ensure adherence to quality during the development process.
- Providing reports and metrics on test activities.
Quality Assurance team performs manual testing of the products developed within the ISH team (web and desktop applications). Thanks to close collaboration with clients (mostly from Cloud Infra Services) and developers we take part in all parts of SDLC. Testers are involved in project starting from gathering requirements phase till UAT phase. We are introducing automation testing in our projects using Selenium WebDriver.
Depending on the project – we also create test strategies, test plans, coordinate UAT tests, perform infrastructure testing management and execute performance testing.
QA team is based in Kraków and Katowice.
What’ll make You special:
- 1+ years of practical experience in software testing.
- Practical experience with programming languages (C#).
- Good command of English.
- Knowledge of issue/ bug tracking systems.
- Well organized work environment (multitasking).
- Good analytical skills.
- Professional approach to work, strong sense of responsibility to the customer.
- Knowledge of testing standards (i.e. ISTQB TFL) as an asset.
- Some experience in test automation tools (i.e. Selenium) as an asset .
- Ability to design, code and execute automated test scripts as an asset.
What we offer:
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients– known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.