Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
At Capgemini Engineering we value excellence, care, responsibility, dynamism and innovation. We offer a job with variation that leaves plenty of room for initiative and development. In fact, we are not just offering you a job, we’re inviting you to be part of our community where we will provide you trainings, tools & grounds for professional and personal growth. Each career experience is assorted by an attractive salary package.
If you are a team player, if you recognize yourself in this profile and are not afraid of taking on challenges… Apply today!
- You participate in the processing of client complaints.
- You support Change Control and its implementation.
- You investigate deviations and non-conformities while working in multifunctional teams.
- You initiate and manage the progress of CAPA (corrective actions/preventive actions)
- You review batch records in terms of the release requirements.
- You will review validation documentation (production, quality control, …)
- You support in writing and reviewing APR (Annual Product Review) and the QPR (Quality Performance Review)
- You are responsible for the implementation and controle of standards (FDA, EMA, ICH, ISO, …)
- You have a Master degree in an Engineering topic or related domain.
- You write and speak fluent Dutch and English.
- You have insight in the Pharmaceutical, medical decives and or biotech industry.
- You have 0-2 years of experience as a Life Sciences professional in Quality Assurance in a GMP environment.
- You have communicative skills and a proactive personality with focus on challenges.