Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Cloud Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. Since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004, it has achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages.
The Junior Project Manager is responsible for coordinating project performance with the Project Manager / Program Manager and for the timely and economic utilization of resources assigned to the project. The position provides technical coordination of project teams.
- Manage the project plans for the projects and contribute to the overall plan
- May manage single or multiple teams, shared or direct
- Monitor and control assigned budgets and targets provided by the project manager
- Manage Implementation to ensure successful progress to project closure
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with Project managers, Client managers and liaise with other development and support areas to facilitate successful end to end delivery
- Develop and motivate staff in order to establish and maintain a high caliber workforce
- Assure the quality of work produced in development, ensuring that business practices and technical standards are adhered to and quality products delivered to specified standards
- Monitor project progress, regularly report on progress, identify and action potential stoppers and issues
- Strong organizational skills required, including good time management skills
- Strong leadership, planning and organizational skills
- Good interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Ability and comfort interacting with all levels of management, business leaders and technology stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail
- Motivated, reliable self-starter
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree – Preferred in IT or engineering
- Fluent German language skills
- 3-4 Years of work experience in infrastructure projects
- Experience with Project Management Tools like MS Projects and MS Office
- Preferably Prince-II or PMI certified / trained
Nice to have:
- Any project management certification / training would be an advantage
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients– known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.