Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
As a Junior Personnel Administration Specialist you will be responsible for entering and auditing employees’ data in the HR system, maintaining compliance with applicable HR regulations and contributing to the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures.
In addition, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing employment documents
- Keeping employees’ personal files in accordance with applicable regulations
- Entering HR and payroll data into the HR-payroll system
- Registering employees to social insurance (ZUS)
- Preparing payroll data
- Answering employees’ inquiries
- Participating in meetings with the newly-employed
- Preparing analyzes and internal reports
- Participating in the preparation of data for internal and external audits/controls
- Participating in HR projects and initiatives
- Good command of English (B2)
- Basic knowledge of labor law
- High level of computer literacy including MS Office, especially Excel spreadsheet
- Familiarity with HR system “Płatnik” will be an advantage
- Familiarity with a HR-payroll system will be an advantage
What we offer
- Work in multinational company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients – known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- Clearly defined career path (experts or managers), wide range of trainings – over 20 000 online trainingsand books also available at home, trainings in classroom, funding for learning foreign languages.
- You will learn best practices and global business from Capgemini experts. Over 900 certificated professionals in the field of PMP, SAP, ACCA, etc.
- You will work in an inspiring atmosphere. We work together and celebrate together – Capgemini Theatre, employee volunteer program, integration events, sports events (basketball, volleyball) – everyone will find something for themselves!
- In addition to the salary you will receive attractive benefit package (medical care for whole family, life insurance). You can recommend friends in Referral Program and collect awards!
- Our offices are conveniently located with “Bicycle-friendly” certificate!
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.