JUNIOR PEOPLESOFT DATAMIGRATION CONSULTANT
• You will translate functional requirements from the customer in technical specifications
• You will implement the technical specifications into the system using the latest technology
• You have interaction and a close collaboration with the customer on various levels: gather their requirements, define, document and validate solutions,
• You implement datamigration best practices and tools
• You participate in a team with both onsite and offshore teammembers
• You perform as a strong team player in large global ERP implementation teams.
As a Junior PeopleSoft Datamigration Consultant you have:
– 1 or more years hands-on experience with data migration activities and projects
– People tools experience (Application Designer, Application Engine, Component Interface, PeopleCode, Integration Broker) or minimum object oriented programming experience
– ETL experience with tools such as Informatica PowerCenter, ODI, Talend,… is a plus
– Good analytical skills
– Experience participating in ERP implementation projects
– The ability to work effectively in a globally dispersed team, with clients and vendors
– The ability to work in complex project environments.
– An eye for details, software quality and you understand the added value of a methodological approach.
– eager to learn
It’s also very important to be able to express yourself in Dutch as well as French. English is the official language within Capgemini, so the knowledge of these languages is essential. You are flexible to travel within Belgium.Apply now