Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. Capgemini Romania is building tech savy teams in Bucharest, Brasov, Cluj, Iasi and Suceava. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms.
It should bring:
- Proven work experience as a Pega developer or other BPM solutions (like Camunda, Appian, Flowlable, Activiti, C or BPMN).
- Proven work experience as a developer for LowCode or NoCode apps.
- Experience with PEGA is a plus.
- Familiarity with J2EE, XML, Java, JSP, and EJB.
- Knowledge of at least one main stream coding language or scripting languange.
- Good experience working with relational databases (PL/SQL, ORACLE) and building data models.
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot technical issues, codding bugs and bottlenecks as they arise during the project lifecycle.
- Familiarity with Scrum and Agile methodology.
- Knowledge of integration protocols (REST – JSON, SOAP – XML, HTML).
- Knowledge of web technologies (HTML, CSS, XML, etc).
- Knowledge of code repository, product development tools (GitLab, Nexus, Jira/HP ALM).
- Developing PEGA BPM flows and participate in design workshops.
- Participate in workshops for designing class structures, decision flows, application frameworks and adaptive models.
- Maintaining the security of all system applications.
- Coordinating with the squad team, as well as other IT or business teams, to ensure the technical solution matches the needs of the business requirements.
- Understands the business needs and provides technological support of demand management during concept and solution design phases and change requests.
- Good communication with relevant stakeholders, to include Architects, Solution Designers, project team and vendors.
- Effective time management, organization and prioritization skills; ability to manage and prioritize multiple deliverables and to meet deadlines.
- Flexible working environment within a dynamic team;
- Access to various training programs and platforms (e.g: content provided by Pluralsight, Harvard and Coursera);
- Attractive benefits package (meal tickets, medical services, gym discounts);
- Opportunity to work with Top Clients on large projects;
- Continous learning and improvement activities;
- Dynamic, international working environment;
- Long term career development programs.