- Proven work experience as a Pega developer or other BPM solutions (like Camunda, Appian, Flowlable, Activiti, C or BPMN).
- Proven work experience as a developer for LowCode or NoCode apps.
- Experience with PEGA is a plus.
- Familiarity with J2EE, XML, Java, JSP, and EJB.
- Knowledge of at least one main stream coding language or scripting languange.
- Good experience working with relational databases (PL/SQL, ORACLE) and building data models.
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot technical issues, codding bugs and bottlenecks as they arise during the project lifecycle.
- Familiarity with Scrum and Agile methodology.
- Knowledge of integration protocols (REST – JSON, SOAP – XML, HTML).
- Knowledge of web technologies (HTML, CSS, XML, etc).
- Knowledge of code repository, product development tools (GitLab, Nexus, Jira/HP ALM).
- Developing PEGA BPM flows and participate in design workshops.
- Participate in workshops for designing class structures, decision flows, application frameworks and adaptive models.
- Maintaining the security of all system applications.
- Coordinating with the squad team, as well as other IT or business teams, to ensure the technical solution matches the needs of the business requirements.
- Understands the business needs and provides technological support of demand management during concept and solution design phases and change requests.
- Good communication with relevant stakeholders, to include Architects, Solution Designers, project team and vendors.
- Effective time management, organization and prioritization skills; ability to manage and prioritize multiple deliverables and to meet deadlines.