Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
We are recruiting ambitious Candidates for the position of Junior Accountant with English to join a team of our new Client.
Nufarm is a global company of Australian origin and provides a wide range of top quality crop protection products.
It is now ranked the 9th largest crop protection company in the world.
- Correct and timely processing of incoming invoices
- Managing payment proposals and processing payment run
- Verification and reconciliation the financial accounts
- Delivers a high quality, professional and proactive day to day service to Client and Vendors
- Contacting vendors concerning unpaid invoices
- Correct and timely reporting
- Very good knowledge of English is essential
- Graduate with good analytical skills, attention to details
- Problem solving skills
- Customer Service skills and client-focus attitude
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Multitasking and ability to meet deadlines
- Working knowledge of MS Office tools (especially Excel)
- Decision making and judgment skills
What we offer
- Work in multinational company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients – known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- Clearly defined career path (experts or managers), wide range of trainings – over 20 000 online trainings and books also available at home, trainings in classroom, funding for learning foreign languages.
- You will learn best practices and global business from Capgemini experts. Over 900 certificated professionals in the field of PMP, SAP, ACCA, etc.
- You will work in an inspiring atmosphere. We work together and celebrate together – Capgemini Theatre, employee volunteer program, integration events, sports events (basketball, volleyball) – everyone will find something for themselves!
- In addition to the salary you will receive attractive benefit package (medical care for whole family, life insurance). You can recommend friends in Referral Program and collect awards!
- Our offices are conveniently located with “Bicycle-friendly” certificate!
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.