Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2017 global revenues of 12.5 EUR billion.
Together with its clients, Capgemini Romania creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working.
Bring your talent and passion to Capgemini Romania – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Responsibilities and requirements:
- Fully understand the data maintenance processes and use this knowledge to effectively manage future system data changes
- Create ,maintain ,change finished ,semi-finished products,customers,vendors,prices, rebates, promotions, roles etc for the entire enterprise according to current procedures
- Keep regular communication with all interested parties, ensuring that they know the status of pending requests and any related issues(production,sales,invoincing,etc)
- Provide business ‘helpdesk’-type support pertaining to master data management and act as first line support (point of information and escalation) for the business: reports from SAP
- Work with data owners to identify data discrepancies (key users SAP)
- Actively clean the master data in the systems to prevent errors/mistakes during the execution of business processes(monthly)
- Regular reporting for Master Data Maintenance
- Ensure master data is complete and correct
- Prevent creation of duplicates and lead to their identification and elimination
- Develop new strategies/ processes to improve master data quality
- 1 year as SAP key user/ consultant and working with Master Data in MM, SD, FICO
- University Degree in Computer Science / IT
- Detail oriented
- Proficient with MS Office tools
- Good Analytical and communication skills
- Good Written and Spoken English
What we offer:
- Permanent employment contract;
- Attractive benefits package: meal tickets, medical services, private pension, gym discounts;
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment;
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists;
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects;
- Dynamic, international working environment;
- Team events (team buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.).