Junior Marketer with focus on social media
We are looking to strengthen our marketing & communications team in Sweden with a Junior Marketer. In the role you will work closely with the Marketing & Communications Manager and be based in our office in Stockholm.
Areas of responsibility
• Curate a social media calendar that ensures content is relevant and engaging
• Produce social media content across platforms
• Tailor messaging to target audience
• Create images (on your own or with help from designer)
• Implement and analyze posts
• Prepare reports
• Coordinate ads (mainly LinkedIn and display)
• Coordinate content for employee advocacy tool and newsletter
Events and Branding
• Event support, from idea and preparation to execution and follow-up
• Attend events and do practical work around them
• Coordinate the production of branded material such as: brochures, flyers and giveaways
• Help to raise awareness of our brand
Ideal Candidate Qualifications
• A creative digital native with 0-3 years of relevant work experience
• Relevant education
• Fluent in both English and Swedish
• Structured and organized
• Flexible and solution focused
• Comfortable with tools and technology
• Good eye for design
• Good command of the language and the ability to express him or herself in writing
• An interest in content marketing
• Experience with paid social ads (or the willingness to learn)
Applying online for this position is as simple as a few clicks. Your application should contain your CV, a cover letter and any additional relevant documentation, such as grades or certificates. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Marta Kardach, Marketing & Communications Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org, 0705213288.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion.