Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. Capgemini Romania is building tech savy teams in Bucharest, Brasov, Cluj, Iasi and Suceava. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms.
Active development of enterprise applications using java frameworks and tools. The team is working using Agile methodology and is continously improving the software platforms by adding new functionalities or changing the existing ones.
- Minimum 1 year experience in Java development;
- Good command of German language and English;
- Experience with Spring framework, Spring REST / Spring Boot;
- Knowledge of JPA/Hibernate;
- Relational databases, SQL;
- Support onboarding new partners in consuming company-s software platforms;
- Support existing partners in day-by-day usage of company-s software platforms;
- Add new functionalities/improve existing functionalities.
- Flexible working environment within a dynamic team;
- Access to various training programs and platforms (e.g: content provided by Pluralsight, Harvard and Coursera);
- Attractive benefits package (meal tickets, medical services, gym discounts);
- Opportunity to work with Top Clients on large projects;
- Continous learning and improvement activities;
- Dynamic, international working environment;
- Long term career development programs.