Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Good verbal and written English language
- IT basics (based on Linux or Windows) and troubleshooting skills
- Customer-focused attitude
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- 24/7 readiness
It’s not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- technical background
- IT process awareness
We don’t require professional experience. You will be working among experts, where willingness to learn new things is supported by a wide range of trainings designed to improve your skills.
What duties will help you grow?
- monitoring and supervision of IT infrastructure
- handling incidents and alerts with the help of documented procedures
- cooperating with other team members
What your development path can look like?
Discover IT! You will start your career from the onboarding plan where you’ll grab the basics. When you gain some experience remember that there’s a variety of roles that you can choose. You can either pursue a technical path to become a fully operational network engineer or develop your skills towards operation systems becoming a Windows or Linux administrator. In case you decide you want to develop your soft and reporting skills, there will other roles to choose from. Either way the company will support you in your development with access to various trainings and certification routes.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- You will have a possibility to join various technical communities.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e.g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide.
One of the teams is Cloud and Data Services – part of business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).