Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Cloud Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. Since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004, it has achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages. Meet our team!
- Do You want to work as part of an innovative software & hardware implementation team to provide advanced implementations of IoT (Internet of Things) solutions for the biggest brands on the world supported by Capgemini?
- Do You want to lead technology workshops and proofs of concepts for developing the business and infrastructure processes of IoT?
- Do You want to work with a highly motivated and focused team to realize the implementations on-time and on-quality?
If you answer “Yes“, read further and then apply!
- Make a contribution to front-end innovation initiatives, aligning technical strategies to business goals.
- Help to gather and analyze architectural and system engineering requirements.
- Conceive new technology and new product ideas and initiate projects.
- Create system models for business and infrastructures to determine optimal system partitioning.
- Create prototypes to demonstrate minimum viable product and new technology concepts.
- Document system from initial concept through implementation and launch.
- Interact with cross-functional teams, commercial partners, and research collaborators.
What will make you special
- A minimum of Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering or closely related technical field.
- A minimum of 6 months of experience in electrical engineering product development, with full lifecycle experience in one or more of the following:
– IoT engineering, intelligent sensor networks, and software for remote monitoring applications and business processes.
– Embedded systems firmware development using highly integrated SoC.
– Wireless communications technologies and standards, lightweight protocols such as MQTT or others.
- A minimum of 6 months of experience with multi-disciplinary hardware design teams, such as electrical, mechanical, sensing, materials, process and industrial design.
- Strong communication skills with ability to inspire and influence others with creative ideas.
- Self-starter, who has a demonstrated ability to champion new initiatives.
- Understanding of highly regulated industry is desirable; where quality and reliability are essential and which employ rigorous development processes. E.g., petrochemical, medical, aerospace, automotive, etc.
What we offer
- Relocation package
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients– known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.