Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004, it has achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages.
This position is to support and provide the assistance in the area of financial reporting and project controlling.
- Regular preparation of financial reports
- Raising monthly manual invoices
- Costs analysis
- Timesheet control
- New cost code set up
- GL activities (reconciliations and analysis)
- Preparing ad-hoc analyses and reports
- Fluency in English
- Graduated or during studies (technical, mathematics or economics)
- Good analytical skills
- Very good knowledge of MS Excel
- Willingness to work in finance controlling area
- Systematic, well organized, focused on details
What we offer
- Work in multinational company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients – known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
- Clearly defined career path (experts or managers), wide range of trainings – over 20 000 online trainings and books also available at home, trainings in classroom, funding for learning foreign languages
- You will learn best practices and global business from Capgemini experts
- You will work in an inspiring atmosphere. We work together and celebrate together – Capgemini Theatre, employee volunteer program, integration events, sports events (basketball, volleyball) – everyone will find something for themselves!
- In addition to the salary you will receive attractive benefit package (medical care for whole family, life insurance). You can recommend friends in Referral Program and collect awards!
- Our offices are conveniently located with “Bicycle-friendly” certificate!
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities