Capgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
Market analysis, HR, finance and accounting, supply chain, transformations, intelligent automation or knowledge management? Those areas have no secret for us! We work in Business Services and we use 30 languages in our international team – we have people of 60 nationalities. Join our team!
- want to start your career in an international company
- want to use German language on a daily basis
- are open to working with clients
- speak German at B2 level and English at B1 level.
…we have a job for you.
Join Capgemini as:
Junior Finance Specialist German Speaker
We don’t require professional experience. You will be working in international environment where willingness of learning new things is supported by wide range of trainings and courses which are designed to improve your skills and abilities.
- daily contact with clients (phone and e-mail)
- posting bank statements
- analysing and handling incoming payments
- matching payments with invoices on client accounts
- working with ERP systems
What we offer
- Working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere
- Development of expert or leader competences
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees
- A wide range of training and cofinancing of courses
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) you chose what you want
- Integration events and joint celebrations
- Annual family picnic
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care, also for your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling