This is a full time, permanent, salaried position with vacation and full benefits. The hours are 10pm-6am Sunday-Thursday.
Perform the following functions as individual assignments or as part of a team:
- Maintain situational awareness of cyber activity by reviewing open source reporting for new vulnerabilities, malware, or other threats that have the potential to impact the organization.
- Perform cyber threat intelligence analysis, correlate actionable security events, perform network traffic analysis using raw packet data, net flow, IDS, IPS, and custom sensor output as it pertains to the cyber security of communication networks, and participate in the coordination of resources during incident response efforts.
- Coordinate resources during enterprise incident response efforts, driving incidents to timely and complete resolution.
- Perform analytic support focused on Cyberspace doctrine, policies, strategies, capabilities, and Cyberspace groups, individuals, organizations, tools, tactics, and procedures.
- Employ advanced forensic tools and techniques for attack reconstruction, including forensic analysis and volatile data collection and analysis.
- Conduct malware analysis of attacker tools providing indicators for enterprise defensive measures.
- Analyze reports to understand threat campaign(s) techniques, lateral movements and extract indicators of compromise (IOCs).
- Recommend sound remediation and recovery strategies, suggest defensive policy enhancements and information technology procedures.
- Interface with external entities including law enforcement organizations, intelligence community organizations and other government agencies as required.
- Deliver status reports, briefings, recommendations, and findings to management and executives as required.
Minimum Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with some relevant working experience and specialized training that is commensurate with the assignment. Must have Information Security Certifications commensurate with experience, i.e. CISSP, GCFA, GCIH, CHFI, SEC+.
- 1+ years professional technical experience in the information security field utilizing a mix of security technology such as: Intrusion Detection & Prevention Systems (IDS/IPS), Firewalls & Log Analysis. SIEM, Network Behavior Analysis tools, Antivirus, and Network Packet Analyzers, Digital Forensics tools in an Enterprise environment, Cyber Incident Response activities in an Enterprise environment.
- Knowledge of the TCP and IP protocol suite, security architecture, DNS and remote access security techniques and products.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.