Who you’ll be working with
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
You will be part of the Transformation Consulting, the Business Unit of Capgemini Italy, focused on Digital Innovation, Consulting and Transformation.
At Capgemini Transformation Consulting we bring to life what’s next for our clients. We support our clients at CXO level to embrace digital innovation and emerging technologies to gain a competitive advantage, resulting in new value creation and driving growth.
Which role you will focus on
You will start as Junior Business Analyst and you will support our teams in plan and orchestrate Client’s Transformational Programs which could impact on business models, operating models and which may require new or enhanced technologies.
What you will do
You’ll work with our Clients within the Banking sector on Consumer Credit Area for our office in Milan. You’ll be staffed on multi-disciplinary project teams with the aim of interacting directly with both the Business and IT functions of the Client to facilitate support its transformation programs.
You’ll be included in a challenging project in the area of consumer credit, supporting senior professionals and you’ll be engaged in the following activities:
- interview Clients to gather business requirements and to identify the most "effective" solution;
- functional and technical analysis also considering the capability of reading data from database or source code;
- study, validation, documentation and implementation of banking and consumer credit processes;
- coordination with the project team and other internal company structures to achieve project objectives.
What you will bring
- Ability to work in a team
- Strong problem-solving attitude
- Business acumen
- Interest in digital trends
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluent in English Language
- Good knowledge of Office suite
- Basic knowledge of SQL (data extraction and grouping functions)
- Master of Science degree, or equivalent, in Economics, Management Engineering, Information Engineering or in equivalent matters.
Availability to travel in Italy and abroad is request.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us.
Our mission is to employ, develop and retain the best people to provide innovative solutions to our clients.
We stand by our commitments, paying attention to the resources belonging to the protected categories, in accordance with Articles 1 and 18 of Law 68/1999.
Personal data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679.