Being a Jira SME at Capgemini means being part of a highly talented Jira team that is managing all aspects of the full-stack JIRA & Confluence services.
You’ll work to transforms customer requirements into JIRA implementation specifications for further configuration and setup in JIRA. We’ll expect you to:
- Gather and analyze customer needs and requirements related to JIRA and Confluence.
- Transform requirements into methods and JIRA solutions based on business needs, JIRA best-practices and JIRA Plus policies and guidelines.
- Maintain and contribute to JIRA Plus policies, guidelines, templates, how-to’s.
- Document solution specification including issue types, workflows, screens, fields and permissions.
We’re looking for outstanding Jira SME:s who can bring:
- An agile mindset and working experience from agile methodology
- Previous experience from JIRA subject matter expert role.
- Business analysis in medium/large organisations.
- Software development lifecycle and its stages.
- Issue management systems in general.
- Excellent Customer communication.
- English and Swedish language skills to business standard.
- A degree-level education (or equivalent).
- Candidates who want to stand out would also be able to show us:
- Experience from Global delivery team.
- Experience from DevOps.
Your application should contain your CV, a cover letter and any additional relevant documentation, such as grades or certificates. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
With more than 180,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2015 global revenues of EUR 11.9 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com