Being a Jira SME at Capgemini means being part of a highly talented Jira team that is managing all aspects of the full-stack JIRA & Confluence services.
You’ll work to transforms customer requirements into JIRA implementation specifications for further configuration and setup in JIRA. We’ll expect you to:
- Gather and analyze customer needs and requirements related to JIRA and Confluence.
- Transform requirements into methods and JIRA solutions based on business needs, JIRA best-practices and JIRA Plus policies and guidelines.
- Maintain and contribute to JIRA Plus policies, guidelines, templates, how-to’s.
- Document solution specification including issue types, workflows, screens, fields and permissions.
We’re looking for outstanding Jira SME:s who can bring:
- An agile mindset and working experience from agile methodology
- Previous experience from JIRA subject matter expert role.
- Business analysis in medium/large organisations.
- Software development lifecycle and its stages.
- Issue management systems in general.
- Excellent Customer communication.
- English and Swedish language skills to business standard.
- A degree-level education (or equivalent).
- Candidates who want to stand out would also be able to show us:
- Experience from Global delivery team.
- Experience from DevOps.
Your application should contain your CV, a cover letter and any additional relevant documentation, such as grades or certificates. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
If you have questions regarding the position, please get in touch with us,
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.