Get the opportunity to work together with highly talent and senior consultants towards some of the most loved companies in the world.
We are building JDA ESO capabilities in the organision.
As a member of at Capgemini, you’ll be working with the latest technology and methods from a functional and business perspective, such as:
• Enable additional business by acting as a bridge between traditional top-down business consulting and technology expertise to provide pragmatic, business-aligned technology solutions.
• Inject innovation and drive competitive JDA ESO Capabilties and have advantages with a team of hands on experts with deep domain and industry expertise.
• Create E2E visibility considering latest innovations in processes, methods and trends across industries.
• Enable involvement in process change, process design, solution design, governance, change management and organizational alignment.
• Living in the Future to create the sustainable supply chain – together with all stakeholders.
• Acting humble by listen and sharing knowledge, best practice and hands on knowhow.
• Being the natural hub for our internal and external JDA network.
We value +5 years of hands on business experience within JDA from a management or leading position. Preferably within retail and/or FMCG.
We are looking for people who is living the Future and share our seven values: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, Fun and have:
• Should be proficient in one or more functional areas such as –
o In store planning and logistic
o Instore supply chain
o Order management
o Warehouse and inventory management
o Procurement management
o Product lifecycle management etc.
o Must have exposure to requirement gathering, use case preparation etc.
o Good to have experience in Digital areas such as analytics, e-commerce, mobile etc.
o Proven track record in stakeholder management and possess excellent communication skills
o Experience in workshop facilitation to gather requirements and design solutions
o Facilitate the design, deployment and review of business processes as per business requirements and organizational directives
o Expert in Enterprise Store Operation and Plannign
o Advantage to have knowledge of scrum and agile ways of working
o Knowledge of business process modeling
o Knowledge of Foods business
You will be recognized as our edge competence within JDA competency and the natural part to approach, both internally and externally.
We will achieve this by continual activities towards competence development and making sure that our team will be in the very front line of the future sustainable supply chain
Applying online for this position is as simple as a few clicks. Your application should contain your CV, a cover letter and any additional relevant documentation, such as grades or certificates. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us.
Contact Person: Moa Tollstam, firstname.lastname@example.org.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.